Have you ever had a LOT going on in a day, or wanted to make sure that you knew exactly what needed to be done so nothing is forgotten? I know I’ve had those days before I leave for vacation, just before deadlines, or even when I’m catching up on projects I’ve been working on – I need to know what needs to be done, and when, so that I can make sure I get to everything that I need to, and know what I’m missing.
30 Days of Blogging Day 19
We’re almost at the 2/3 mark of #30daysofblogging. It feels like time has been flying by with these posts, and I know I’ve said it before – reflecting on everything in different ways each day has been really eye-opening. When faced with the idea of planning my day and how I was going to make that challenge my own, I decided:
I was going to bullet my ENTIRE day
Here’s how it went:
- Since it’s Wednesday, I decided to do everything inside a W outline
- On the left, I put my time schedule. I wanted to track from the time I was leaving for work, until bedtime
- Decided to put my calendar on the top, just as reference for today in terms of my whole month
- Put a todo list in the center, which I honestly didnt use as much as I thought I would
- Added a cute camel for humor and a doodle to fill out empty space
- On the right, I wanted a highs and lows section, but lows seemed too dim, so I made better luck next time.
- Lastly, I made a notes section to track how I was feeling and what went right, wrong, and in between.
So, how did it go?
Today’s challenge was actually a little challenging for me to put everything down on paper. I realized that feeling the pressure to track every move actually had me writing less. But this made me realize that I dont stress over the little things, because I really (even will all this space) wanted to track the big picture.